Maintenance Technician (2nd / 3rd shift)
Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. Our Troy facility is growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for full-time Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Work.
- Repair electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical equipment.
- Build and install various types of equipment and fixtures.
- Assist on any other project or job assigned by Maintenance Leaders.
- Able to work weekends and overtime as necessary.
- Willingness to learn new skills in both a classroom environment and on-the-job training.
- Conduct yourself in a "team spirit of cooperation" throughout the company.
Candidates must have either technical schooling, on the job training or 2 years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing facility trouble-shooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems. Candidates that possess controls experience (PLC, Servo, Robot, Motion, VFD's) and/or electrical knowledge are highly desirable.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.