When the economy is good, saving money is important. When it is bad, saving money is imperative. At Schooley Mitchell, we help businesses in any industry reduce operating expenses. Our clients save an average of 28% in categories such as telecommunications, merchant services, e-signature services, small package shipping, utilities, waste (hazardous and nonhazardous), fuel, and electronic logging devices.
We complete in-depth audits of these services, uncover billing errors, negotiate better terms on behalf of our clients and recommend cost-reducing solutions.
Our services are risk free. Our fees are self-funded through the savings generated after you decide to move forward with one of our recommendations. Schooley Mitchell is completely independent of all vendors so you can trust our recommendations are in your best interest.
Let us help you improve your profitability and save you time so you can focus on what matters to you.
- Are you paying too much for your business services? Our clients save an average of 28% in specific expense categories.
- Over 80% of telecommunication invoices contain errors. We can help you recover those lost dollars.
- Are you handing over 1-5% of your sales revenue to payment processing companies? Let us help.
- Waste disposal is dirty, but necessary. You don't have to continue to accept annual price increases.
- Small package shipping and courier costs are on the rise. We can help you find the most cost effective solution.