The Software Quality Analyst is a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products. The Software Quality Analyst applies the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle. This includes developing practices and procedures to identify problems or deficiencies in Insite software products and preparing requirements, specifications, and test suites for Insite software applications. The Software Quality Analyst works under limited supervision and works closely with the Insite application development staff at times leading the work of others.
Learn more about Crown InfoLink® Operator and Fleet Management System
- Associate degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Programming and analysis experience with Java/J2EE or Ruby required, and SQL preferred
- 2 years of experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing preferred
- API testing, mobile testing, performance testing, agile testing, and automated testing experience preferred
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled