Software Developer is a critical role in the development of InfoLink, Crown’s global fleet management software solution. Crown’s award-winning InfoLink is a SaaS solution built on Amazon’s AWS platform using leading technologies such as Docker Containers, Python, Java, Spring Cloud Framework, and Angular.
The Software Developer analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and develops computer applications, systems and related procedures. The Software Developer also prepares program specifications, codes, tests, and debugs computer applications. Join a full stack development team practicing agile development methodologies with DevOps support.
Visit YouTube to learn more about Crown InfoLink® Operator and Fleet Management System
Related Terms: Agile, App Dev, Application Developer, Applications Programmer, Backend Developer, Cloud Developer, DevOps, Front End Developer, Full Stack, Java, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming, Python, SaaS Development, Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Web Developer
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (or high school diploma with 12 years application programming experience)
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- 5 or more years application programming experience (Salary will be commensurate with applicable experience)
- Java/J2EE programming and analysis experience
- Angular framework experience