Our modern, friendly, ethical, award-winning dental team is always looking for GREAT people to join our dedication to optimum patient care. Our growing dental office in Troy, OH (about 20 minutes north of Dayton) is hiring FRIENDLY & CARING individuals (full-time).
Our patients are greatly appreciated & we are searching for those who share a passion for providing the best possible patient/customer care.
Our office has been in practice since 1974. We have 5 doctors & a wide range of hours to offer: M-W 6:30A-7:30P Th/F 6:30A-5:30P and 1-2 Saturdays a month 6:30A-12:30P. Candidates must be able to work a mix of the earlier, later, and Saturday hours. We provide general dentistry services as well as Botox, Juvéderm, IV sedation, oral sedation. Additionally, we can provide orthodontics, implants, & molar root canals. We place a high value on offering high-quality dental care & strive to ensure each patient is well-satisfied. We provide on the job training & allow room for advancement.
OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY
Individual group health insurance, $15K term life insurance, many bonus opportunities including $3 more per hour for prime times, attendance reward, free & reduced-fee dental care for immediate family, biennial CPR certification, paid holidays, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, & up to 3 weeks paid vacation. We offer room for advancement & promote from within when possible.
• Answer & make phone calls
• Schedule appointments for patients
• Collect patient’s payment portion
• Review patient’s treatment plan, with the patient
• Provide superior customer service
• Work closely with patients, assisting hygienists & doctors
• Take necessary x-rays (upon radiography certification)
• Enter thorough notes into patient’s electronic chart
• Sterilize instruments & disinfect treatment rooms
• Review treatment plans with patients, based upon the doctor’s recommendations
• Provide superior customer care
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
Each of the positions available, front office & dental assistant, do NOT require prior dental knowledge; however each position DOES require prior customer service experience.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com with a subject line for which position is of interest.
THANK YOU for your time, we will contact those candidates who may qualify.