Technical Lead - Software Product Development
Troy, OH, US, 45373
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. Crown brings the benefits of technology to material handling by connecting lift trucks, operators and facilities and collecting accurate, real-time information for better decision-making.
The Technical Lead Software position is a critical role in the development of InfoLink, Crown’s global fleet management software solution. Crown’s award-winning InfoLink is a SaaS solution built on Amazon’s AWS platform using leading technologies such as Docker Containers, Python, C# / .NET, Java, Spring Cloud Framework, and Angular.
The Tech Lead provides technical leadership and direction, including managing software product development activities and mentoring software developers. The Tech Lead designs, codes, implements, integrates, debugs and reviews software application solutions to ensure these meet operation, safety, modularity, and coding requirements. Join a full stack development team practicing agile development methodologies with DevOps support.
Remote Work: Cown offers hybrid remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary since some onsite work is required. Relocation assistance may be available.
Location: This position is based in our Troy, Ohio office with possible option to work from the New Bremen, Ohio global headquarters. These locations are reasonably close to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Toledo, and Cleveland.
Visit YouTube to learn more about Crown InfoLink® Operator and Fleet Management System
Related Terms: Agile, App Dev, Application Developer, Applications Programmer, Backend Developer, Cloud Developer, DevOps, Front End Developer, Full Stack, C# / .NET, Java, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming, Python, SaaS Development, Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Web Developer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related major. Will also consider High School Diploma, Bootcamp, or Associate degree with compensating application programming experience.
- Proficient in C# / .NET and/or Java / J2EE
- 2 years application programming and analysis work experience
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- 5 or more years application programming experience (Salary will be commensurate with applicable experience)
- Coaching and leadership experience
- Angular framework experience
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled