Customer Services Representative
Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for Consumer Services Representative in our Troy, Ohio facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Edit, analyze, interpret and service customer inquiries, correspondence, and telephone calls varying broadly in nature and scope relative to pre-purchase questions, product comparisons, how-to-measure information, literature requests, and warranty issues.
• Generates and mails programmed consumer response letters, processes warranty registration cards, rebate processing, live chat and web-page e-mail responses.
• Follow up complaints, which may require replacements, factory servicing or other adjustments to ensure customers’ satisfaction within established policies.
• Investigate and expedite product (service) warranty claims and complaints in accordance with marketing policies.
• Maintain references and files incidental to the process.
• Keep company informed on warranty and marketing policies, as well as trends in product defects, parts shortages, damages, and other related issues.
• Position is logged into ACD system at all times to insure a 94% call answer rate.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous call center or office experience.
• Good computer skills.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.