New Bremen, OH, US, 45869
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Install and maintain Crown's telecommunication and network cable plant.
- Install, move, add, and change telephony instruments including desk phones, soft phones, and fax machines.
- Install and effectively administrate video conferencing equipment throughout the Crown facilities.
- Install and support cellular devices including cellular boosters and end user cell devices.
- Create and maintain end user documentation and conduct end user training.
- Maintain work procedure and network infrastructure documentation.
- A two-year college degree in communications, computer science or networking, along with one to two years of experience in networking or telecommunications is preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Periodic travel to the branches and other manufacturing sites is required.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled