Join us for On the Menu... our monthly luncheon connecting you to timely topics
What's On the Menu... An Economic Update! Joseph Graves (Troy Development Council) and Tim Davis (City of Troy) will be giving an economic update for Troy, Ohio. There are many new and exciting things happening in Troy that you might want to get the inside scoop on.
Here are just a few things that will be talked about: Agave and Rye coming to Troy and Pella Corporation bringing over 400 jobs to Troy.
There are only 20 seats available, so register today!
Due to ongoing risk of COVID-19, those attending the luncheon are asked to follow these guidelines from the Miami County Public Health District:
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well. (or if you have been around someone that has recently been sick)
- Using social distancing and maintaining at least six feet or more between individuals in all areas of the luncheon whenever possible.
- Don't stand in or block walkways or narrow passage areas.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for 20 seconds; refraining from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, and couch or sneeze into your elbow instead of your hand.
- Masks are required when entering the building but may be taken off at your seat to eat.